Van Der Lovett bv DISCLAIMER
1. Van Der Lovett bv and/or its affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as Van Der Lovett) hereby grants you access to the website and urgently requests you to take note of this Disclaimer.
2. This Disclaimer is applicable to the following root domains:
b. all sub domains of one of the above root domains.
3. Van Der Lovett hereby reserves the right to modify or remove (parts) of the website at any time without prior notice thereof.
4.The content on the website is for information purposes only and is not intended to be a concrete offer to conclude an agreement. Agreements are only concluded by accepting an offer of Van Der Lovett, explicitly designated as such.
5.The website is an online information service provided by Van Der Lovett, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you are prohibited to access or use the website.
B) Use of the website
1. Through the website you are able to link to other websites. Except for the information, products and/or services clearly identified as being supplied by Van Der Lovett, Van Der Lovett does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the internet in any way.
2. Van Der Lovett does not warrant that the website or any of the servers are free of computer infections or viruses.
3.Users can post content on the website, without editorial control or supervision of Van Der Lovett thereof. Van Der Lovett will investigate complaints about user content and intervene if appropriate.
C) Intellectual property
1. The content on the website is protected by national and international intellectual property rights.
2. All the publications, products, services and other content on the Van Der Lovett website are the intellectual property of Van Der Lovett. All other content on the website that does not fall under the intellectual property of Van Der Lovett is the property of its respective owner(s).
3. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way, the content and material on the website (including text, graphics codes, pictures and software) without prior written permission of Van Der Lovett.
1. The content on the website is partially automated and is provided without warranty of any kind, or claim of being correct, complete and/or up to date.
2. To the extend not prohibited by law, Van Der Lovett will not be liable and/or responsible for;
a. any incidental, consequential or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information) suffered as a result of the use or the inability to use the website and/or any of the material contained thereon;
b. any claims attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies on the website and/or the services provided thereon.
When visiting the website, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Van Der Lovett, its licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers against all loss, damage, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) as a result of the use of the website, or of any violation of this Disclaimer.
F) Applicable law & jurisdiction clause
1. The website and this Disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands.
2. This Disclaimer and/or any disputes resulting therefrom shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
G) Notice for claims
1. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been violated otherwise, please provide Van Der Lovett with the following information:
a. a specification of the asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright;
b. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
c. a description of where the material believed to be infringing is located on the Van Der Lovett website;
d. your personal information such as your address, telephone number and email address;
e. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
f. a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or that you are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
For any questions regarding this Disclaimer please contact Van Der Lovett as follows:
Van Der Lovett bv
4201 MN Gorinchem
T: +31 183 85 06 81
M: +31 629 409 167